30 MINUTE DISCOVERY CALL
DIET / NUTRITION
Working out your calorie consumption and what your understanding of what a good diet looks like, gives us a baseline to work with. Your diet is the most important aspect to getting you weight loss results, no matter how much you train.
Whether you drink alcohol or not, is only some of the information we need. How much water or other liquids you drink can affect your calorie intake and general health benefits.
Work, Home and Social Life play a big role in your health and fitness journey. We need to be realistic as to what can be expected and how training plans are laid out in order to maintain life as you know it.
Motivation can be the largest barrier, but when coupled with Injuries or bad bio-mechanics from old injuries, it is understandable how hard it may be to get results.
POSTURAL ALIGNMENT ANALYSIS
The way you hold your body can be directly related to bio-mechanical issues and chronic aches and pains.
If your posture needs improvement, we can included this into your personal training, so as to alleviate any issues.
Great posture also improves self confidence, daily physical endurance and aesthetics.
BODY FAT MEASUREMENTS
Not only do we get an idea of how much body fat you have, we also establish your basal metabolic rate.
With this information we are able to design your diet with accurate calorie and macro-nutrient amounts.
Measuring body fat and lean muscle mass is a great motivator, when you start to see the results.
FLEXIBILITY & MOBILITY ANALYSIS
MOVEMENT & FITNESS TESTING
EXECUTING THE PLAN
● Once purchased, your account will be updated with the session credits allocated to that package.
● Schedule in whichever slots are available to you with these session credits .
● We have options to make bookings reccur for your diary consistency.
●Ability to reschedule or cancel when an important meeting comes up.
● You will recieve your welcome pack depending on which package you purchased.
● Discuss the layout and expectations of your training plan for the next six weeks.
● Complete training sessions Day One of Week One-Six.
● Q&A on the forthcoming training and diet plan.
● Depending on how many times a week you train, following your plan is imperative to getting results.
● Increase the intensity or volume suggested for each plan, to increase progression.
● Exercise form to be optimised at all times.
● Receive text and email for support when needed.
● If you purchase more than a Six Week package, a new full body analysis is offered, or after purchasing a new package.
● The new data is compared to previous analysis to give an understanding of the progression.
● A new programme of workouts can then be implemented for future progress.
● In conjunction with a body analysis, a nutrition plan is laid out in order to compliment the progression achieved and future results.
● Progress means improved Basal Metabolic Rates, therefore calories and macro's need to be recalculated.
● The closer you get to reaching your goals the more precise your diet needs to be, .
● You will be informed when your package comes to an end, so that you can purchase a new package without any delay to your training.
● Seamless consistency will keep your progress on track and inturn keep you motivated.
● Reccuring sessions will only be kept until 24hrs prior to booking, without a new purchase being made.
● All good things come to an end. You do not leave with just memories, as we give you all your training plans and data collected.
● If you are planning on personal training continuation, we assist you in sourcing this correctly.
● All data can be shared with your new Personal Trainer, if you request this and give permission to do so.
What Should you expect to Pay for a Personal Trainer
The 6 variables that justify the costs
by Andrew Meyer
The most common question I am asked, before ever meeting a prospective client, is "How much do you charge?". There are many variables which make up a Personal Trainers justification for how much they charge. These variables may be the location and/or facility they work in and also their experience, qualifications, specialisation, demand for their services, packages they offer and the content of those packages.
What makes a highly competent Personal Trainer
Six qualities all personal trainers should have
by Andrew Meyer
There are thousands of Personal Trainers in the United Kingdom. Most of these will be the ‘Best Trainer’ according to their client. The Trainer may be getting the client results. Therefore the client feels that the Trainer is very good. However, unless the client has trained with other multiple Trainers previously, they do not really have anything to measure their current Trainer against. So if you want to compare your current or future Trainer, bear the following points in mind: